Templates to aid in article management.
- Use at the top of articles as a simple "for x see y" template.
Main article Edit
- Use at the start of a section to link to the main article on it.
Right-aligned Table of Contents Edit
- This template floats the table of contents (TOC) on the right. It should only be used when absolutely necessary, to keep consistent design.
- When a page has little or no useful information, then it is likely a stub. This template will include them in Category:Article stubs, and is used to list which articles need expanding.
- For more information, see Help:Stubs.
Citation needed Edit
- This template is used on places in which direct citation from the game is needed.
- It can also be used if that sentence lacks references.
- This template is used on places with lots of unofficial information.